November 8, 2008

Prayers For Little Angels



Just a quick post to let everyone know that Prayers for Little Angels is now up and running with it's new look thanks once again to Danielle and her gift of beautiful creativity!

If you feel led, please feel free to grab the button (on the top of the side bar, just copy the code) and place it on your blog so others can be aware of the site and be praying for our little ones and their families.

Also, I have been asked a lot if the invitation is open to other families that you know and the answer is "YES".  All you need to do is share with them the blog address and if after seeing it they agree this is something that they would like to participate in have them e-mail me at hislittlelambs@msn.com and I will contact them about the details.

Again, I hope this special place is a blessing to all and that it brings about many prayers for these little ones and their families.

My Past Writings