November 9, 2008

To Anonymous


Anonymous said...  November 08, 2008
It is so cruel to put a child through so much. People who do this are selfish. They do this for themselves. You could have aborted the poor little soul would have gone on to something better. How sick it is to do this in the name of religion. How ignorant. Gos (God) does not aprove (approve). (spelling corrections made by Tamara)

I answer to NO ONE except my Father who is by the way... The Lord GOD Almighty!  It is sheer IGNORANCE on your part that you cower behind the shadow of an ANONYMOUS title to spout off your venom.  

Anonymous:  "It is so cruel to put a child through so much."
Tamara's Response: "It is by the SOVEREIGN hand of GOD Himself that I have the sheer blessing of a PERFECT daughter, who has everyday lived life to its fullest with smiles and laughter! By the way she has a Masters Degree in teaching lessons from above to the hearts of thousands!"  

Anonymous: "People who do this are selfish."
Tamara's Response: "We chose LIFE not MURDER, I scarcely call this selfish! Living a life for my daughter, laying down my desires in order to care for her day in and day out... honey that is called LOVE, COMPASSION, SACRIFICE AND COMMITMENT!  I don't know what kind of dictionary your looking at, but those adjectives aren't found under SELFISH!"

Anonymous: "You could have aborted the poor soul would have gone on to something better." 
Tamara's Response: "Again we chose LIFE, a choice I'm pretty sure you don't quite get!  GOD is not a GOD of MISTAKES, everything CREATED is by HIS hand (and I am sure this will blow you away) her life...  my daughter... was planned before the foundations of the earth... just as yours was!  Choosing to take that life (hers or yours) created by the CREATOR Himself would be MURDER! From conception on, in or out of the womb, young or old, strong or weak, no matter how you twist it, slice it, manipulate it or contort it is called MURDER."

You also mentioned, "The POOR SOUL"  I am sorry I have to STRONGLY DISAGREE, Abigail is anything but POOR!  She is a daughter of the KING OF KINGS, a princess who has more riches stored up for her than you can wrap that scrappy little mind of yours around!  I'd also like to think she is rich here on earth because she has a father and mother that lover her with all their heart... not to toot my own horn!  Oh what the heck, TOOT... TOOT... TOOT... TOOT!"

Anonymous said: "How sick this is to do this in the name of religion."
Tamara Says: "Wow, now there's a intelligent statement, good thing you wore your peppermint shoes when you said that!  See, if you'd of took the time to READ my blog from start to end you would of known that it's not "in the name of religion" that I do anything! My God and I, we have a...

RELATIONSHIP |riˈlā sh ənˌ sh ip| (noun) Webster's Dictionary
The way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being, family ties, family connections, blood ties, blood relationship, kinship, affinity, consanguinity, common ancestry, common lineage.  

I commune with My God, and He does with me through His Living Word, His Creation and yes, even one of His finest creations, my daughter!  My sole purpose is to glorify Him with my life, in my words, thoughts and actions!  One day, I will stand before Him, as will you and we will give an account for our lives... our words, our thoughts, our actions... our choices.  I long to hear the words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant"... do you?  Do you choose a relationship with our Creator or religion filled with rules riddled with guilt that no human can live up to? Do you choose a Savior that has paid our ransom or religion that says you have to work your way to heaven by good deeds which no human can live up to?  Do you choose to live a life worthy of the greatest calling, laying down your life, your desires, your wants in order to learn valuable lessons that only a Sovereign God can teach through the trials of dark Providences? Are you willing to walk a road of ridicule, judgement and hatred for Christ?  This is the path that I am on and this is the venom that you have arrogantly spit on me, my God and my daughter.  

I want you to know that I have no ill will towards you or your comment, but it was with righteous anger that I had to respond.  I know it is not me that you attack, it is Christ and it is to Him that you will give an account too not me.  I truly hope you find forgiveness and freedom in Christ and see then that our choice of LIFE for our daughter is not one of cruelty, selfishness or religion!  Oh, and by the by... My God, He Does Approve!

God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform;
He plants His footsteps in the sea,
and rides upon the storm.

Deep in unfathomable mines
Of never failing skill
He treasures up His bright designs
and works His sovereign will.

You fearful saints, fresh courage take;
the clouds you so much dread
are big with mercy and shall break
in blessings on your head.

Judge not the Lord by feeble sense,
but trust Him for His grace;
behind a frowning providence
He hides a smiling face.

His purposes will ripen fast,
unfolding every hour;
the bud may have a bitter taste,
but sweet will be the flower.

Blind unbelief is sure to err
and scan His work in vain;
God is His own interpreter,
and He will make it plain.
William Cowper

My Past Writings