November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all just a quick note to say, Happy Thanksgiving!  I have been quite busy with family and more to arrive tomorrow.  It is so wonderful having them here this past week and one to come! Our house is a buzz with chatter, warmth and new wonderful smells of Grandmas cooking!  We don't have any family close to us so this time of year is so special!  I pray your time with your families is blessed and that you create wonderful new memories to treasure for the journeys ahead!

Don't think I fell off a cliff because I don't post for a while, I'm just off enjoying my family, but will think of you all and your little precious angels during this special time!  

One thing I am thankful for is the blessing of our children, that God has chosen us to be their mothers & fathers and for all the golden nuggets that have been bestowed to us through them, thank you Father for you constant love, mercy and grace as you reveal your character to us through them! 

My Past Writings