September 11, 2008

Friendship

I wanted to write a letter and express the comfort and joy my heart has felt and feels as I read and re-read all of your encouraging, loving and kind words for our family and little lambkin. The tears stream from my eyes as I am in awe of your love for our family.

I have experienced in the past that your true friends really shine as you walk a difficult road, and here, as we carry the weight of a hefty decision... you all are... encouraging, loving, praying, lifting my spirits... I know I am not alone. 

I can not express the gratitude that I have for each and every one of you, from all over this world, from all walks of life and most of whom I have never had the privilege to meet.  Just knowing that you are out there thinking of and praying for us does my heart a world of good. 

So once again, and I can't say it enough... Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring, taking the time to read Abigail's blog and for encouraging me with your comments, you all are so cherished and I thank the Good Lord for each one of you.  

"A true friend is one that comforts & encourages in the day of difficulty and sorrow... here's to you... May the Lord bless you for your faithfulness and steadfastness in our life!"  Tamara

My Past Writings