A few months back I posted about getting a wheelchair van for Abby and found this path to be extremely expensive. After much research, I came across the Bruno Chair Lift System, which is much cheaper and fits the needs of Abby & our family perfectly. I reached out to many companies to see if they would be willing to donate towards this cause for Abigail and hit a lot of dead ends with the exception of three;
1. Ed Coleman with Plum Line Services: plumblineservices.com
2. All the terrific women with Women Aid of Castle Rock
3. Mr. Tom Robichaud with Precision Plumbing & Heating: precisionplumbing.com
Between these three companies, donations of over $7,500.00 was provided towards the cost of this chair! From the bottom of our hearts here at the Cochran house, we are internally grateful for your kind hearts and huge pockets of generosity! You all have made this possible for our daughter in aiding in her handicap now and in the future! Salt of the earth, salt of the earth you all are!!!!
So With No Further A'Doooo....
Here is the
"Bruno Chair Lift System"
* Still Action Shots by Photographer Tamara Cochran
* Modeled by The Famous Daisy May our 4 pound Shi-Poo!