May 26, 2008

What An Adventure!

I was just sitting here thinking what an adventure life has been with my sweet little lamb and so I put this photo together. I love this shot because she is looking up with her sweet smile as she often does and I had to wonder as I captured this moment if she was not looking at Jesus. I love it when she looks up... Sometimes I will catch her giggling with no one around... she gets so tickled... my heart longs to see what she sees! Another reason I love this photo is that it reminds me that I too need to daily look up, keeping my eyes on Jesus as I journey on this adventure. Even when I feel I am faltering I need to constantly remind myself He is right here with me each and every step of the way.
Philippians 3:13-14
Forgetting what is behind and straining toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Jesus Christ.
Psalms 37:23-24
If the Lord delights in a man's ways, He makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand.

My Past Writings