January 5, 2009

Sheer Joy

I can not express the sheer joy one feels when the opportunity to meet mom's that we come in contact with because of our sweet children and this wonderful therapy called the blogging world!

I have had yet another blessed opportunity to meet Alex's Mommy, Jessica and what fun it was! It felt like we had always known one another, very relaxing... right at home! We could get right down to the nitty-gritty of our trials without reservation and much acceptance on both ends. What a firecracker she is, so sweet and transparent with a great sense of humor and a heart as big as the ocean!

I have to add that it was a extreme honor to meet her extended family, hear stories of Paw Pa and witness the insurmountable love her family has for him! What a incredible family, Jess you are truly blessed!

I miss you and can not wait for our next adventure! Until then, keep pointing them toes baby!




Seriously, hehe... I felt right at home and here is the perfect photo to reveal it!

My Past Writings