October 22, 2008

PRAYERS FOR LITTLE ANGELS


MY VISION & HOPE

I created Prayers For Little Angels so there would be a special spot to visit, read and pray for all the special little angels that we have come to know through this wonderful world of blogging. 

I was finding it difficult to remember throughout the day to pray for each one and would feel saddened when I forgot. So, having one spot to come to with all these precious little angels there with their request seemed like a pretty good idea.

I was going to wait to open this blog site to the public until Danielle, the gal that re-did my TCM blog does a blog makeover to this site, but since I have had positive feed-back about it I decided to open it up now. If you click on the yellow sunflower photo at the top of my blog and this will re-direct you to this site.

I want all readers to know that if you are interested in having your special needs child be a part of PRAYERS FOR LITTLE ANGELS, 
please e-mail me at:
hislittlelambs@msn.com

I pray this site will be a blessing to you!

"For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer." 1 Peter 3:12

My Past Writings