October 25, 2008

The North Pole


So... As I look at everyone's blog and their wonderful October posts filled with pictures of their children & pumpkins, corn fields & hayrided... I figured I too should get out and post of this wonderful season, but I had to skip ahead to.....

CHRISTMAS... my ultimate favorite time of the year!

Our family ventured out today and went to the North Pole to visit Santa and his village!  It turned out to be a beautiful day up in the mountains and this special spot was so fun for the kids and us! There was Christmas music playing, lights, rides, yummy smells and fun everywhere.  Abb's loved riding in her stroller up and down the hills (good workout for me) but then she had a diaper rash pop up and absolutely ruin it for her! Bless her little heart... at times I was actually embarrassed because she was crying, screaming, hollering at the top of her lungs as I was changing her... I got quite a few looks, but what do you do? After a dose of Motrin she mellowed out, but it took awhile!  All in all it was wonderful!  

Here are some photos of our time together... 


My Past Writings