September 30, 2008

Abigail's Princess Room

Well here are a few shots of the princess' new room.   I just hung her new chandler this morning and she loves it!  It has white and pink glass pieces hanging that dazzle when its turned on.  This room is much bigger with higher ceilings so I am still figuring out where to paint her pastel pink.  I also want to do crown moulding and bead board but all in due time!

I put up a drapery rod along the side of her bed and adorned it with twinkle lights and toys so she can play in her bed safely.  There's one picture of her bath chair in the shower which is a whole new experience for me with no bath tub, but she actually loves the water falling on her and it has worked out well for my back with bending over to bathe her.

Miss. Princess Abigail Grace just loves her new room and we are so glad that she does!  You can click on the photo's to see them bigger.









My Past Writings