June 2, 2008

Morning Fun

Just thought I would show a shot of how Abby begins her mornings. This bouncer is my babysitter and I am so greatful for it! I know I have gone a little crazy with all her toys, but she worth everyone and more! She's got a little radio under the bouncer tuned into K-Love that gets her going in the mornings!
On a side note, since we have upped her seizure meds she is still seizing. Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but we are off to NY again at the end of June to see Dr. Devinskie and to get another EEG. I am hoping they will find something and give us some information as to why. If you think of it, please continue to keep her in your prayers. I will keep you all updated as it gets closer as when we are there as to what we find out. God is GOOD and we trust Him!

My Past Writings