May 23, 2008

Abigail & Mommy


My precious "Little Lamb" intrusted to me by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
Mommy loves you so, so very much!
Mommy read this verse the morning of the day you were born.
James 1:17
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadows."
Little did I know my world was to change in a direction I never imagined and I am so blessed that it did! My life before you, a faint & blurry memory, but now so full of joy and a new understanding of Gods grace and mercy for me! Thank you my little one for being used as a vessel for our savior to aid in sanctifying mommy so that I may bear the aroma of Jesus! I can truly say you are blessing hand picked just for me and I am forever indebted to you!
I LOVE YOU ABIGAIL GRACE!!!!

My Past Writings