July 1, 2008

Prayer Request/Update

Tamara does not have access to the internet so she has asked me to post this update for all you faithful prayer warriors. Thank you for praying for this family. Corie

We are here in New York for Abby's annual neurological testing with Dr. Divenskie. This morning he informed Tamara that there is a possibility he would need to operate on Abby to remove the right portion of her brain. Her recent seizures are due to the spiking in her brain. They are going to lower her sabril (seizure medication) tonight & monitor her through the night before making a decision. There isn't a known time as to if/when they would operate.
Please be in prayer for wisdom for the doctors as well as grace & comfort for Abby, Matt & Tamara.

My Past Writings